Stop wrestling time and begin to enjoy it...
The Crown package has quickly become the favored choice amongst our clients. This package includes a full 15 hours of personal assistance per month. Clients who purchase this package enjoy priority scheduling, weekly updates of hours used and reminder texts/phone calls.
The Cays package offers 4 hours of personal assistance per month and is a great introduction to our services. This package is most ideal for those who may need mail pick-up while out of town, the occassional dog walking or a couple of trips to the big warehouse store, collecting the goods that may be too bulky for you to handle.
All of our packages can be tailored to your individual needs.
The Islander package includes everything the Crown package offers but with 8 hours of personal assistance per month. This is ideal for those who may need weekly dry cleaning or fluff-n-fold drop off and pick-ups, grocery shopping services or the occasional assistance around the home.
This package is also ideal for new moms who may need a little assistance while they adjust to a new way of life.
A la carte
Our a la carte rate is most ideal for those who may need our services on a special occassion basis. Whether that includes setting up or breaking down a special event, running errands on your wedding day or assisting with distribution of posters/flyers for an upcoming event, we're more than qualified to help and we're just a phone call away.
Billed in half hour increments, after the first two hours, use as little or as many hours as needed.
Grocery Shopping (Full Service)
Wait for Service Personnel
Wedding Day Runner
Warehouse Shopping (Costco, etc)
Research and Referrals
Go Girl Concierge & Courier offers a complimentary meet and greet for prospective clients. Get to know us while we assess
your needs and tailor our services to best meet them.
The Fine Print
- Rates Applicable: M-F 8am-6pm
- Weekend, Holidays and after hours available at a negotiated rate
- Packages are billed in half hour increments. A la carte is billed in half hour increments, after the first 2 hours
- We accept credit cards, cash and checks (from established accounts)
- All GGC&C packages noted above include travel up to twenty miles per day. Any travel beyond twenty miles will incur a charge of $.75/mile
- GGC&C does not transport people
- Regular rates are for basic service needs within the scope of services noted above. Any service which exceeds defined basic services (i.e. outside of regular business hours, tasks that are more labor intensive, etc..) will be charged an additional rate to be defined prior to delivery
- The client must cover all costs associated with service requests. Clients should provide cash, check or make specific arrangements with GGC&C
- GGC&C reserves the right to refuse any business it feels is unsafe and/or unsuitable for its employees